Planetary mixers are used for highly viscous material for mixing in paste form. The mixing Unit assembly rotates with a Planetary Motion contains two sets of Blades viz one set of blade rotates as well as revolves and the other blade sweeps the entire circumference of the container.
- Single or Double Planetary Blades.
- Floating scraper blade adjusts to bowl contour.
- Single base structure to for simplicity in mounting.
- Lift manually or hydraulically operated
- Special steel planetary gears, heat treated and hardened for durable, long life.
- Heating, Cooling or Vacuum Construction
- Optimum homogenization of mixing material, even in challenging applications
- Low wear and minimal maintenance
- Minimal waste
- Mixing stars rotate on different axes
- Material is completely recirculated with only one revolution of the mixing tools